|What You Need |||When You Can Get One |||How Long It Takes |||More Inquiries|
- 2 passport photos (available at Grant Electronics or One Shot Photo)
- 1 certified birth certificate (not a copy)
- 1 check made out to U.S. Department of State
- $110 (passport book, 16 or older)
- $ 80 (passport book, under 16)
- $ 30 (passport card, 16 or older)
- $ 15 (passport card, under 16)
- 1 $25 check made out to Seward Community Library
- 1 driver's license/government photo ID
- 1 filled out passport application WITHOUT a signature
It is important to call and make an appointment with us. Though we have four staff members who are qualified to execute a passport, staff consistency and busy moments vary. In order to properly dedicate the time we need to review your passport and materials, we need to arrange this important meeting. Most appointments last no longer than 15-20 minutes per application.
Currently, routine passports take anywhere between 4-6 weeks to process. Expedited passports take approximately 2-3 weeks.
The U.S. Department of State website is an excellent resource to find more answers or track your currently processing passport. Visit travel.state.gov for more inquiries.